It has been a while since I have updated you on my projects. It has been a crazy few weeks and I have not had the time to sit down and type a report. But with the long week-end I found some me time.
The first thing I have finished, just today is the England square for my sons quilt. I love how it turned out and is a perfect memorial to his grandpa.
I completed the stitching on these other 2 pieces several weeks ago and today I was able to get in the sewing room and finish them off. First I sewed up the June cottage so I can send it off to my daughter with her birthday presents. I only had to do a quick sew around the edges and put the velcro strip on the back. Easy peezy........
I also wanted to finish the pumpkin that I had stitched a few weeks back. I have seen others finish their completed work into a box they look so cute and I thought this would be perfect as a Halloween decoration. I used a piece of styrofoam from Joann's and I found some really cute ribbon and other trims, for the little feet I used some small black buttons.
I have also been working on Frank and the Mrs. they are looking fabulous.
I will be starting on a new project tomorrow since I now have room in my rotation. It will be a Christmas gift for another friend. I will post the new project next week.